21 August 2011

DIY Inspiration: Cake Stands!

<< Inspiration I: DIY Rustic Wedding Cake Stand Via Once Wed


Talk about a fairy tale like cake stand. Perfect for an outdoors picnic and a themed forest wedding. Of course some pine cones at the base of this would also look awesome

>> Inspiration II: Cake stand via Bee in our bonnet: I know that I would switch it up by using wooden candle sticks, therefore making it easier. And I think I'll look for some wooden lunch trays on top of the candle sticks instead. I'm thinking a Goodwill inspiration would be great!



<< Inspiration III: Colorful Cake Stands via Centsational Girl :  the idea is sublime with fun colors.

>> Inspiration IV : There's no tutorial but this is an inspiration from Anthropologie.


I'm thinking that instead of tea stuff coffee mugs and plates would be a much cleaner look! 

<< Inspiration V: via Eat Drink Pretty 


>> Inspiration VI: Via Intimate Weddings  



No comments:

Post a Comment