01 August 2011

Nominative Determinism


My name is Wen. There's not much of imagination with that one, seeing how it's the a fairly common name in China. However, the great thing is that it is not so common in US because most Chinese Americanize their name to things like: Lucy, Linda, Lisa, Kevin... I've noted that Chinese people have a huge thing for "L" names for girls. So with that said, the above are my favorite names. I haven't met many people with these names and the ones that I've met are rather nice or neutral. After all, it only takes one person to ruin a name.

Julian Day is my favorite of all time. I think I have a thing for period names... and I have a bitching time finding girl names that I actually like. (oops, I have left some off the list: Audrey and Liam .)

Here are my favorite pet names for dogs:

1. Backup (from Veronica Mars)

2. Peeves (pet Peeves)

3. Felix

No comments:

Post a Comment