09 August 2011

Hair Tutorial: Heat-less Hair Curling


The idea is genius.

Materials: Spray bottle of water, Sock (black sock for dark hair)

I always love curling my hair, but the process seems so tedious when there is no payoff with your damaged hair, short lived curls and burnt fingers. So, I stumbled upon this solution using the sock bun!

Here follows my pictures of proof of my semi success:


It's an overnight solution that doesn't harm your hair! No heat and inexpensive... count me devoted. My only regret is that my hair is not as long as it use to be.
Currently my hair is a bit longer than shoulder length and layered so I was a bit worried about the quality of my bun. However it was success at first try! It needs a little more work, but this tutorial is no longer just Youtube magic (where everyone seems to do these amazing things that I cannot).

No comments:

Post a Comment